Monday, May 18, 2009

Reflection Of Bibliography

Brandon Condit
Professor Oberlin
May 18, 2009

Bibliography Reflection
For our assignment we were asked to make an annotated Bibliography and Abstract on a topic of our choice. My initial thought was “O Boy” there is nothing that I hate more than having to do a works cited page. The reason being is because 1. They take along time 2. Grammar and punctuation is defiantly not my thing so I immediately thought the worst of the project. Luckily we got to pick the topic we wanted to research, I think it always help when the student gets to do a paper on something he/she are interested in.
While researching my topic, which was the use of steroids in Major League Baseball, I began to change my opinion about the way I feel about some of these athletes. At first I had no respect for guys who cheat the game and I still do not believe what they did is right. But I now have a greater realization as to why they took the drugs, which I talk about in my abstract.
Overall this assignment is something I know that I will benefit from down the line mainly in part for my senior thesis. Before I could have never imagined doing an annotated bibliography and abstract without having to struggle the whole time trying to figure it out. Now I feel prepared and ready to do one anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment