Monday, May 11, 2009

How to guide Reflection

Brandon Condit
Professor Oberlin
May 11, 2009

How to Reflection
For this assignment the goal was to come up with a how to guide for someone who reads our piece. After a short deliberation my group decided what target group we wanted to direct our how to guide too, and we decided on University of Cincinnati Students. After we got that out of the way we had to decide what we wanted to guide these students toward. We eventually came to the decision to make the guide a how to be financially savvy around the Clifton area.
I enjoyed doing this assignment because the topic we choose was something that fits every college student. Everyone needs to know what he or she should do with his or her money and know what spots to go too and stay away from. The second reason I enjoyed this assignment was because I thought it was the easiest of all our assignments yet. I was out of town all week so I was unable to communicate with my group but there seemed to not be a problem. Overall our group got the project together in a rather quick manner each member of the group had their part finished and it helped things to go along a lot easier in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment